THE SECRETS to beautiful eyes
The eyes are the windows to the soul and eye contact is essential for developing healthy and long lasting relationships.
If you want to look stunning and captivate the people around you, you’ll need to make your eyes sparkle and keep the skin around your eye area firm and tight, line and wrinkle free.
Here are some secrets to doing so.
- Use EYE LÌFT Intensive Eye Serum - day and night religiously after cleansing. It features 2 phenomenal peptides that will lift, firm and tighten the delicate skin around your eye area; dramatically reduce puffy eye bags and dark circles, and make fine lines, wrinkles and frown lines disappear. You’ll see a dramatic reduction of expression lines and wrinkles, up to 63% in 30 days using this amazing award-winning product.
- Make sure EYE LÌFT dries completely before applying DRÈAM Cream on top during the day and PASSÌON Oil at night. Gently massaging a little PASSÌON Oil into the skin around the eyes and forehead at night will super-hydrate your skin and further reduce the appearance of any fine lines and wrinkles. Apply both EYE LÌFT and PASSÌON Oil at least 1-2 cms away from the eyes, as both these products will automatically travel in towards the tear ducts, covering the whole area. A little goes a very long way.
- Have a healthy sleep pattern. Sleeping regularly and sufficiently will keep you active and energetic and will also prevent you from developing dark circles and puffy eye bags.
- Avoid dry air. Very dry, air-conditioned air can be a nightmare for people with sensitive eyes. Dry air can result in your eyes feeling red and itchy resulting in you regularly tearing up. If you’re in an area with constant dry air, use eye drops to keep your eyes healthy and moisturised.
- Use cucumbers to freshen tired eyes. You’ve seen it before, but it works - cucumbers have antioxidants and properties that help remove puffiness and dark circles around your eyes. Simply apply two chilled slices of cucumbers over your eyes and take a short 15 minute rest. You’ll feel and notice the difference.
- Stay hydrated. Water is important to keep your eyes moisturised. Insufficient water consumption can result in dry eyes which can lead to irritation, redness, and even tears. This can be a problem if you’re wearing makeup, so be sure to drink lots of water often during the day.
- Take regular screen breaks. Using your eyes for long periods of time on something strenuous such as staring at a computer screen can be very taxing on the eyes. Try resting your eyes every 20 minutes or so.
The skin around the eyes is extremely delicate and sensitive to any stress, so it is essential that we take good care of it.
Fortunately, there are some simple solutions to younger, stunningly beautiful eyes!
Gaylia Kristensen, CEO and Founder
STAY YOUNG naturally